Thursday, May 18, 2006

Where is the ice cream truck when you need it?

Tonight I was craving one of those strawberry shortcake popsicle things. You know the kind with the strawberry ice cream on the inside and the little crumbly things on the outside? My mom calls them captain crunch bars, but I am not sure if that is the real official name. It was arranged with my brother that when it was quitting time down at yonder Safeway, he would buy some and bring them home. And guess what... NO STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE BARS!!! So I didn't get my ice cream. The end.

But I did get an 83% on my O. Chem test!!!!! Great jumping up and down and much rejoicing occurred. I wanted to do a cartwheel, jump into drumheller, scream and run around... but I didn't, I went to anatomy instead. I am very excited, especially since the class average was 67%.

And just for the record... if somebody were to find me strawberry shortcake bars and bring them to me, I would probably love them forever.

6 comments:

Rational Icthus said...

Lionel, Diana... take it away...

My ice cream,
There's only you in my life
The one cold thing that's right.

My first love,
Chills every breath that I take
Make that ice cream truck brake!

And I-i-i-i-i-i...
I want to share...
Take that back - it's mine!

** BAM! BIFF! **

And your ice
(Your ice, your ice)
Oh tell me how much you care
Oh yes, you will always be
My ice cream love!

MsPoppins20 said...

Ummmm....... what?

Falling LEAVes said...

Yum!!! Strawberry shortcake ice cream bars are my favorite to get at the snack bar at camp meeting!!! Looks like I'll have to beat you there!

Bryan said...

Can't say that I've had them - sounds good though.

MsPoppins20 said...

They are the best! It's something that you really should look into =)

Rational Icthus said...

You've never heard Lionel Richie and Diana Ross sing "Endless Love?"