Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Going on a treasure hunt

Seeing as how I am stuck at home due to everything around me being a sheet of ice, I decided to clean out my sock drawer. I totally forgot that I like to hide things in my sock drawer, here is what I found:

1. Bag of Chex Mix
2. Bag of Baby Goldfish (the crackers, not the actual fish)
3. Candy cane (from last Christmas?!?)
4. Half a thing of Starbursts
5. A bag of M&Ms
6. A Crunchie candy bar from London ("Milk Chocolate with Golden Honeycombed Centre")
7. Bag of strawberry cream Japanese hard candies
8. Box of strawberry creme Koala's March cookies
9. Bag of chocolate covered puff wheat from Japan
10. Fun dip candy thing
11. Chocolate Mousse Pocky

Yah, maybe I should actually remember that it is in there so I can eat it... I have to throw half of it away because it is stale!

And just for good measure, a picture of me with the "Whore Beast" we made Sunday night... aptly named by my brother:

3 comments:

Rational Icthus said...

I sincerely hope that you meant 'Hoar Beast.'

Anonymous said...

LOL! Too funny! I wish we got snow here...at all...so we could build snowmen.

However, amazingly-and extremely UNlike southern oregon-we had snow fall earlier this week..at our low level. It didn't stick but that's beside the point.

But I will say, It stuck in Ashland, and when I went to class on Tuesday, everything was blanked in WHITE!!! It was beautiful! Unfortunately, now it had melted and we probably won't see it again until March because of Southern Oregon's FREAK weather!!!!

Bryan said...

How many "socks" do you actually fit in your sock drawer?