Saturday, April 22, 2006

My face...

... is really quite red. I fear that I may look sort of like a lobster, but I have seen worse cases (not on me, mind you... ;) It doesn't hurt too bad, but you ask me in the morning whether or not I still feel that way. I wanted sun, I guess I found it.

It was sunny and warm today, not for the first time, but it was the first time that it was sunny and warm that I could actually take advantage of it. And take advantage of it I did. I went to the spring game (yes, more Husky football and guess what, more HMB... but I will spare you the details, except to say that I really do love Isaiah Stanback). And then I came home and washed my car and cleaned my car and vacuumed my car... she is looking absolutely beautiful now! (Anybody want to go for a ride?) And it was sunny and warm and the sky was that beautiful shade of blue with a few white puffy clouds and the grass was green and lush and soft underneath my bare feet. *ahem* Got a little carried away there, for a moment I thought I was writing a descriptive essay or something. And then we had BBQ for dinner. And now my window is open, letting in the slight breeze and the night sounds. Ah, days like this bring back so many good memories. I love night time, but there is nothing I love more than a good summer's night. Its getting there, but no, April is not quite summer, I know.

No comments: