Thursday, April 20, 2006

When will enough be enough?!?!

Why can my professor write a midterm that turns out a class average of ..... wait.....get this.....
42%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know of no other job where an overall success rate of less than half would be acceptable. And, no, this is not due to some major failing on our part's as students, I mean, it CAN'T be when the average is 42! I just don't get where the professors come off thinking that they can not teach us anything and get away with it. Fortunately for me, I was above the average, but I didn't do so hot either. I've been to every class, I read all the chapters, I did the homework and practice problems, I took diligent notes, I studied hard and reread all of my notes multiple times. And all to no avail, apparently. That, to me, is the grind, if you work, you should be able to have something to show for that work.

And why can't they make shortsleeve shirts with sleeves in them? You ever try shopping for a shortsleeve sweater that is appropriate to wear to church during the summer?? Yah, it's not fun. And why does it matter anyways? Does anybody REALLY find my armpits that enticing? I don't think so....

1 comment:

Rational Icthus said...

I've never found your armpits enticing. Your dimples, on the other hand...