Saturday, July 22, 2006

Don't you just love...

...CDs that you randomly buy on a whim, but quickly turn out to be your new favorite? I do!

In other news, I think I have an addiction. Today I was at Target buying new crayons for the Primary department (VERY important purchase, you see) and since I was in the school supplies section, I ran across a package of Sharpies. But this wasn't just your average red-green-blue-black package, this had like 25 different colors. I seriously almost started drooling, right there in the middle of the store. I LOVE sharpies, especially the ultra-fine tip ones. I am not sure why, but they call to me everytime I see them. The only thing that saved me today was the fact that I didn't have $14.99 to randomly throw away on a package of Sharpies that I probably didn't really need. *Sigh* Hopefully I will be able to go on living...
P.S. No Chris (or Matt or Bryan), I don't like Sharpies because I enjoy sniffing them. I just wanted to clarify before one of you asked...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I share your obsession... Just seeing them makes me want to drool - and then doodle and doodle and doodle... =)

Rational Icthus said...

Fine Sharpies rock! They're the only pen I use at work. Now if I could only find a sharpie that doesn't bleed thru to the next page in my pad...

Mandy Sue said...

I LOVE ultra fine tip sharpies. As a matter of fact, I'm carrying a green one around in my purse right now. And I DO have a pack of 12. Not quite as big as 24, but still a few really exciting colors! I absolutely love them!

Bryan said...

What did I say?

MsPoppins20 said...

Update on the Sharpie situation... I gave in. I went to Target today and they were $10, so I was like, "I think I can actually afford that." Unfortunatley, they are all out so I had to get a rain check.. but I WILL get my Sharpies!

And Bryan, I was concerned that you would think I liked Sharpies cause I enjoyed smelling them or something, so I was trying to clarify before the situation got out of hand =).