Thursday, July 27, 2006

What is going ON?!?!

Do you ever have days were the entire world seems like it has come unglued and needs to be admitted to the mental hospital? It is on days like this that I am always careful to stop and ask myself if, perhaps, it is I who has come unglued. After all, if EVERYone around you is acting strangely, it seems more likely that you are just overreacting. But after carefully evaluating myself and coming to the realization that I am doing great today, I have deduced that all of Seattle is going crazy.

I had about the strangest day ever at work today: clients worried about the whereabouts of their clothes, someone yelling at me when I tried to help them because I "Didn't know who they were" but they hadn't even given me their name yet, my coworkers (about 10 of them) taking way too much time to put together a couch, an eventful trip to Ikea, my coworker shopping online at Abercrombie cause she had no work to do. *Sigh* Yes, it is safe to say that my day has been eventful... but boring nonetheless.

Oh, and on a fun side note, just for future reference, nectarines are NOT a very good fruit to attempt to eat while typing at a keyboard. I tried that at work today, it didn't go over so well.

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

LOL! What a day! If it makes you feel any better, I did post after receiving your comment...

LaDonna said...

You know, maybe there was something wrong w/ Thursday, because I had a crazy day too. The kids at the daycare were off the wall and one of them bit my big toe! Then yesterday, they were all as sweet as could be, so I don't know what was up. Hey, Melina, are you going to youth camp? I'm not going and I'm so sad :(