Saturday, September 02, 2006

My guys came through!

Also considered as a title, but ultimately rejected: I heart Isaiah Stanback

I am exhausted, but basically I would be the worst fan ever if I didn't post about the first victory of the season today! I don't really feel like rehashing the game... I am sure you could find a sports column to read tomorrow if you really wanted to. I will just say that I am quite relieved that we won... San Jose State was the school we beat the season that we only won once. I shudder to think what it would have done to morale had we lost to them in the season opener. But oh wait, yah, thats right, we won!!

1 comment:

Mandy Sue said...

Glad to hear they won. Right now Zach and I are watching the Oregon-Fresno game. It would be kinda a bummer if they beat us. we have beat them in the last four games played against them. Granted, they were all close games, but we beat them nonetheless....