Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Remember how busy my week was going to be?

Well, it just got a little worse. I was doing alright with keeping up with all of my homework, but I had felt pretty draggy the entire week. I just wrote it off as allergies. This morning, I determined that it was officially NOT just allergies... I have a pretty bad cold as well of all this other junk going on this week. My throat HURTS, but my mom doesn't think it looks like Strep, so that means that there is nothing they can do for it... I'm pretty much stuck popping ibuprofen. My head is fairly congested and I have the muscle/body aches. Great. How am I supposed to get my homework done now? Due to all of this (I hope!), I also have a swollen lymph node on the side of my neck that is bigger than I have ever had. So yah, if you can spare a prayer for me, I would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor thing!!! I'll pray for you! =(

Mandy Sue said...

:( Poor Melina!

I'll pray for you as well!!

You should try dayquill...sometimes it can really help with the icky groggy feeling that goes along wiht colds.