Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Updates on my life!

The major and most exciting news of the week thus far is that I have caught my third cold in 3 weeks. This is getting a bit old. How in the world am I supposed to finish up all of my stuff and be able to graduate when I keep getting sick? Hopefully this will be the last one, otherwise I just may have to go crazy. Thankfully, today I can finally trick myself into feeling like I am somewhat normal by taking lots of cold medicine. The downside? Other than the obvious one of having been sick for three weeks straight... I also haven't been running in 3 weeks cause I just don't have the energy. This makes me sad.

The other recent development is that my car is in the shop, which is annoying, but I will spare you the details. So, I have been driving our old-school mini-van. Yah, I definitely feel like a cool kid pulling into the parking lot. Before this, I seriously don't think that I had driven the van once since I got my car. Oh well... Jason comes home to me tonight and he will be that much more prepared to drive me safely over Snoqualmie Pass multiple times next year on my way to and from Spokane.

As for picc retreat, I have pictures. But I am not writing this from my computer, so I can't post them now. Hopefully tonight?!?

No comments: