Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Free at last...

Free at last, praise God Almighty, I'm free at last!!!

And that, in a nut shell, is how I felt this morning once my last final was over. I have been so focused on classes lately that I had totally not had the opportunity to get properly excited about London. But I packed tonight and let's just say that I am now dutifully excited. I really should be in bed right now, as I face an endlessly long day tomorrow since half way through the day I will suddenly change from March 16 to March 17, having only really completed 12 hours or so of the 16th. And rumor has it that Lynn won't let us sleep once we get to London, so this should be interesting. Honestly, if you can hack it, though, just staying up for the whole 24 hours or whatever it ends up being, is the best way to adjust to a major time change.

Once we get to London it should be interesting in that we are flying into an airport that is actually 45 mins or so out of the city and we are taking a train in. From there, we take the tube to Lynn's flat... all of this accomplished with luggage in tow. Sounds like great fun, doesn't it? I should probably go attempt to sleep some. ETD: 12 hours and 56 mins!!!

No comments: