Saturday, March 25, 2006

Greetings Earthlings

I have returned from the other side of the sea and I am letting you know that I am alive. I would have liked to type "alive and well," but alas, I am not well. I caught a nasty cold my last day in London, and now I am feeling rather miserable and I have a horrible cough. Let's just say that traveling for 24 hours with a cold is about number 3 on my list of things that I would like to never have to do again. I got home about 11pm last night and went to bed, where I promptly slept for 11 hours or so. It was wonderful. And today I am sort of living in that limbo land of post-vacation disorientation. Fortunately school doesn't start until Monday, and I can take it easy this weekend.

What about my trip, you say? It was absolutely wonderful. London was awesome (and is still awesome, I am assuming. Although, maybe my leaving makes it less awesome?!?) I saw and did a lot of cool stuff. I am debating how to actually write about this, though. I mean, 8 days with lots of miniscule little details, do you guys really want that much info? I will leave it up to you for tonight, as I need to go to bed so I can beat this cold. Let me know what you want... either way, I will post tomorrow! In the mean time, here is a cool picture. I uploaded some others to bebo if you want to check out more. Final count for the trip? 477... yah, that's right. I am the master!

P.S. Extra bonus points if you can identify the things in the picture =)

5 comments:

Rational Icthus said...

Those are clouds and buildings and water and sky.

Stacy said...

Birds...faras wheel...bridge...BIG BEN

Stacy said...

Is this the River Thymes....I know I probably totally messed that one up, but I know what I'm thinking of if that is indeed it?

MsPoppins20 said...

Yah, you are right Stacy. It's overlooking the River Thames in almost the exact middle of London. Parliament is to the right (with Big Ben) and the London Eye is to the left (the big Ferris wheel).

And yes Chris, there ARE buildings and water and sky and clouds. Very perceptive of you!

Stacy said...

So what's my prize for getting the right answer = )

Chris cheated though...no prize for him.

Oh and if you any of you have a chance, check out the Shoo Kween