Saturday, March 18, 2006

Greetings from the other side of the pond!!

So I am not really a big fan of traveling to far off places and yet still maintaining my non-exotic life back at home, but here I am, blogging again... all because of you guys. Feel happy!

Anyways, I made it to London safely and it is now 10:54am, Saturday morning. I am not sure exactly what time that means for you guys, but I am pretty sure it is sometime around 3am or so. I was up for a total of 32+ hours straight, and then slept for 10 hours, so the jetlag is pretty much defeated. Our trip was interesting in that we made it to Amsterdam.... totally not in our plans, but I will talk more about this later. Suffice it to say that I have now spent one whole hour in Amsterdam city itself. The guy next to me on the plane was interesting, he kept popping valium so that he could pass out and sleep. We are going to the market now... if I don't post again, you all behave until I get home. (I know that I am, Chris!!!)

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

I'm SOOO excited for you! As for behaving myself, I'll try.

but it's sooo hard.....

Rational Icthus said...

have a *great* time! Oh, and combined choir practice is tomorrow night at 6:30 PM. Be sure not to miss it!