Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Crazy manic girl runs around Husky Stadium...

Don't ask where my title came from, I am not sure myself.

So I think that THE most frustrating thing about posting to my blog is that by the time I actually sit down to post, I've usually forgotten what it was that I wanted to say! But have no fear, I have not forgotten what I wanted to say tonight...

I had another uber productive day and that is probably a good thing since I have a midterm this week and two projects coming up quickly. Not to mention that I register for winter quarter on Friday and I am not sure what I am taking yet. Any suggestions? The only unfortunate thing about registering on Friday is that since it is Veteran's Day, I would normally be sleeping in... but now I will be rising at 5:45 to register and then go back to sleep. Such is the life of going to school at UW, if you don't do it early, you may not get the class.

In other news, Apple Cup is coming (The big game between UW and WSU)! And the Space Needle decided to get in on the action. So basically, whichever school raises the most money between now and the game, they will get their school colors painted on the space needle along with "Go Huskies/Cougars." I personally find this all sort of disturbing. The money is going to hurricane relief, which is okay with me, but the fact that the people down at the Space Needle are willing to get into the middle of this feud and SACRIFICE a Seattle icon to it is a little disturbing. Not to mention that UW has been behind in the money raising the last couple of days (but we were ahead today). Also, the Space Needle is in Seattle, so are the people in Pullman even going to care? I don't know, they may not even see it. *Sigh* Where do these people get these crazy ideas? I should probably mention that eventually the Space Needle will go back to white, but I am not sure how long it will stay the school colors. I don't think I could bear to drive past a crimson and gray space needle on my way to work everyday, but alas, I am a poor, Poor, POOR college kid and don't have money to donate!

One last thing... I just have to say that I have a new fascination now, thanks to Tricia. If you have never heard of Death Cab for Cutie, you should check them out. I know that I am jumping quickly between likes and dislikes right now, I'm feeling sort of manic actually... but maybe I am just doing too much Abnormal Psychology Studying. Time for me to go to bed!

1 comment:

Rational Icthus said...

Those are your innermost thoughts?

Hmm...