Monday, February 20, 2006

It's 5:51 am...

...on President's Day. When I wouldn't normally have to be up until like 10:00 am at the earliest. But here I sit at my computer. Why? Because I was SUPPOSED to register for classes for spring quarter today. And I have learned from bad experiences in the past that it is best to register as early as you can on the day that your registration period starts. That would be 6 in the morning, today. But it appears that someone in their brilliance decided that today would be a good day to take the WHOLE STUPID SYSTEM OFF LINE!! Yes, you heard me. So on this day when I got up way too early and am way too cold and just want to register for my stupid classes, I can't even do it. Goodness... why in the world don't people think this stuff through? Goodnight people, I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So have you had a chance to register yet or are you still waiting??