Wednesday, August 30, 2006

1 year together!


Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear JSN,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

My car and I have officially been together for a whole year today. It has been a great car, which I grow to love more everyday. Times were a tad rocky at first since I didn't know how to drive stick. This meant that I had a new car that I couldn't drive. But I QUICKLY learned and it has been smooth sailing ever since. To commemorate the occasion, I will give you a selection of pictures showcasing our happy times together...

Getting to know each other:

Playing in the Snow:

The view as an insider:

Going for Chinese Takeout:

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Melina...I love it!! That is totally something I would do!!! I especially love the chinese takeout one. But that may be because Chinese food sounds super yummy right now! Ha, at any rate....

Zachary J. Miles said...

That is AWESOME Melina!! Looks like you have quite a few memories with that car. Where's the picture of me driving it at Camp Meeting?! I'm pretty sure that was a memorable occasion for your car. LOL!