Saturday, August 12, 2006

I almost forgot!

I just wanted to inform you all that I am now the proud new owner of a pack of 24 color, ultra-fine tip Sharpies. They went on sale for $10 at Target a couple of weeks ago and I said, "How can I resist?!? That is less than $.50 a Sharpie!" But sadly, when I got to Target, they were all out so I had to get a rain check. Everytime I was there I checked, but they were still out...until tonight! I am victorious with my glorious 24 color, ultra-fine tip Sharpies!

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Believe me, I understand how exciting that is! I've been wanting to buy new sharpies for awhile now. I had bought the measly 12-pack, but some of them got all used up so I think I only have about 8 colors left!

Mandy Sue said...

:(

follow up:
I went to Target last night, and they had NO 24-packs at all! I would have even paid full price for them, because thanks to you, I really want them now!!! I'll just have to wait a few weeks, and hope they get more in!!!