Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hmmm... I must use my great thinking ability for this one!

So wanna know what is disturbing me of late? The fact that my bed smells like cologne, and I have absolutely NO clue why. Now if I were the kind to go out, get drunk, bring a guy home, have a one night stand and wake up so hung over that I couldn't remember anything that happened the night before, I guess this could make sense. But that is not me. I don't do that. I repeat, I DON'T DO THAT! So why, then, can't I figure out why my bed smells like cologne. The only thing I can think of is that when Jamie stayed the night on Sunday, she must have had a teddy bear sprayed with DJ's cologne and set it on my bed and the smell got transferred. That's it, that is the only thing that makes sense. Either that or I am just going crazy. Which is always a possibility...

No comments: