Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's your lucky day!

I finally have time to post all of the pictures that I have been hoarding! Bear with me, this could take awhile. First off: Lisa's wedding and Portland in general since Warren got home awhile back and was able to give me the pictures off of his computer. I'm sorry that some of these are a bit blurry, you know how it is trying to take pictures at a wedding, let alone inside the Portland sanctuary!
Of course you guys remember the picture at the Christmas tree farm from when we got lost going to the rehearsal dinner:

The church: Waiting:
The ceremony:
The newlyweds and me:
Old campmeeting roomies...too bad Lisa won't want to stay with us anymore ;):
Speeches and such, I think this is just too cute:
Let them eat cake! And drink chocolate milk and neon colored punch:
And then we had to go on a little Portland tour:

Herbert even made an appearance:
I stole Warren's camera for a while to take some pictures. Here are the park blocks in downtown Portland:
Warren, meanwhile, was busy taking pictures of angles and bridges and other architectural-type things:

And that's it folks. At least that's all the pictures that I am going to post from Josh and Lisa's wedding. Ya ready for more? Cause I got more pictures. Bring on the next post!

1 comment:

Mandy Sue said...

thanks for posting pics of this!! I was sad when there weren't that many pics up on bebo.