Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Once is cool, twice is just ridiculous

So today I was all ready to head out to work, when I got a call saying that we had no power and that I shouldn't come in. This would be cool and all, except for the fact that this already happened less than a week ago! So now I have missed two days of work in a one week period due to the power being out. We haven't had any big wind/snow/ice storms, so I ask, "What is wrong with the stupid power company?!?" Why does the power just randomly go out? Hmmmm..... strange. All I know is that it sorta messes up my day (week) cause now I have to find time to go in and make up the hours, but I already have plans for pretty much the rest of my week. *Sigh* I might just say forget this and not even make it up. I don't know.

Anyway, like a good girl, I went shopping instead =) I bought some new jeans (oh no!!) and a purse and a new wallet. I needed the jeans, but the wallet/purse were just for the fun of it. And then I continued the fight against the fleas. We have traced them to our cat, Goldie. I'm not sure why we didn't think of this in the first place, maybe just because she has never had a problem with fleas. We sprayed all of downstairs and vacuumed and cleaned the cat. Tomorrow the attack upon the upstairs commences. Specifically my bedroom. I am sick of fleas! It wasn't as bad as a couple of months ago, but one bite is too many for me! The fleas love me and they take advantage of my sweet nature (or sweet blood) whichever it may be. But I am attempting to finish the last bit of the last book of the Chronicles of Narnia, so I am gonna go take care of that. Have fun doing whatever it is that people do between Christmas and New Years!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

You cleaned your cat with a vaccuum!? THAT'S AWESOME!! I'll have to try that sometime...