Monday, January 02, 2006

This title has been omitted as the author is too sick to think of a good one...

I am sick. I feel like trash. My aunt and uncle and cousins came up Thursday night and Friday and Carissa was just coming down with a cold. Guess who caught that cold. MEMEME I'M STEAK MEMEME!! Totally random reference to a movie... anybody know which one? It is more of a head cold than a runny nose, so my throat hurts and my ears hurt and my sinus cavities hurt a little too. But I am taking this zinc stuff that is supposed to shorten the duration of your cold. My parents have both taken it, but I will have to let you know what I think about it.


I've also been staying up too late too many nights recently. Saturday, since we weren't having a watchnight activity at church, I went downtown with my brother, Tyler Kaady and Buck. We got there at 7:30 cause Tyler thought that it would be cool and we would have stuff to do. In actuality, we had nothing to do and walked around a lot and ate a lot. But we found a really cool Thai restaurant named "Phuket," although we didn't eat there. Tyler kept accusing me of being sinner cause I liked saying it out loud. Well... I actually only said it about 2 times and the first one was cause I didn't know what it sounded like =) The fireworks were cool, but they lasted for 10 minutes. They did use lots of purple and gold, though, which made the Husky in me happy. Then we had to wait an hour to get out of the parking lot. So we had a "dance party" with these other cars. It was really only three cars, us, the guy providing the music, and the guy doing strange dances. Our role was mostly to sit there, take pictures and laugh like crazy at the weird guy. It was 1 am though, you have to give us a break.

And then today I helped my mom take down our Christmas decorations and clean for our special meetings which are coming up very soon. It is always more fun to decorate for Christmas than to take it all down. I also watched A Knight's Tale, which I haven't seen in forever. And then I played Animal Crossing. One of the little dudes on there told me that I hadn't been on in 17 months. Sounds about right to me. I go back to school tomorrow and then my regular life commences once again. I'm gonna head to bed so that I don't feel like death tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments: