Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Look what I found!

Tonight I did a lot of research for my psychology of music class. Since I was sort of in the researching mood, I decided to Google my name... and look what I found!

Apparently there is a hotel with my name on the small Greek island of Santorini! Isn't it pretty?



And then there is the private beach resort in Malaysia that also shares my name! Again, isn't it pretty?
How cool is this room that you can stay in?
Long story short... I think I just determined the two places that I would go on my dream vacation. Yay for having a slightly exotic name!

3 comments:

Falling LEAVes said...

wow! I think i'll add those to my list too! They are pretty. Is that room floor to ceiling glass?? Hmmm not too good an idea for a honeymoon, huh?

Falling LEAVes said...

see??? I do read your blogs. LOL And you only posted about 15 minutes ago.

Angela said...

Name on the place=required vacation

If you need company on either trip, let me know...