Thursday, April 19, 2007

Whoa boy...

For my Psychology of Music class, I just made an online survey to use as a part of my research project (I would love to have you guys take it if you want to, but I'll need to get you the link). Anyway, UW has this very cool, super user-friendly online publication software that I used to make my survey. While I was signed into my account, though, I ran across this:

http://portfolio.washington.edu/melinw/my-university-community-portfolio-original/index.html

It is an online portfolio that I had to put together my first year of college in my Freshman Interest class. Whoa boy. I'm sorta scared by what I found in there. My writing has improved a LOT, I am over brooding about my move to Seattle, and I am no longer dating Matthew. Honestly, I'm not really sure why he made it in there in the first place. Oh well. I guess it just goes to show that once something is on the Internet, it is always on the Internet. It also makes me sorta fearful about what I will think when I read my old blog postings in say, 10 years.

Anyway, y'all are free to peruse it as you see fit. And if you do, have fun and bear in mind that that was SOOOOOOOO fours years ago! =)

No comments: